The Positive Path Labyrinth Community presents the Heart Space Labyrinth for the 25th anniversary of the National AIDS Memorial Grove.
25 years ago, the AIDS crisis raged. We fought, we died, we grieved, and some of us survived.
We offer this interactive community art project to take the pulse of the current day personal experiences of our community. A lot has changed in 25 years.
WE WANT YOUR STORY
…your art, writing or altar items that expresses how you experience HIV/AIDS today.
The Labyrinth will be the canvas for your contributions.
Long Term AIDS Survivors kicking ass or those who may not be; be you an HIV Negative Survivor or of a new generation on PrEP medication forging a new sexual revolution, HIV/AIDS is still a backdrop of our lives.
Put your anonymous message in a bottle, an empty prescription bottle that is, and place your contribution, art, poetry on the Heart Space Labyrinth and participate in this temporary community ritual on Saturday July 23, 2016 11am to 5pm at the National AIDS Memorial Grove.
Playa in the Grove Music, art and love will grace the Grove, transformed by the magical Comfort and Joy. Bring a picnic!
Or share your current experience of HIV/AIDS HERE.
- Help collect experiences from your friends. Ask “How does HIV/AIDS affect your life today?”
- All shares are anonymous, use your first name if you like.
- The shared community experiences can be seen on this site after the event.
- Please remove all personal information from your prescription bottle.
- Artwork and alter items are limited to 16 inches wide.
- Support our Go Fund Me campaign.
Labyrinths are a spiritual vehicle; A focus of attention that can ground, center and even transport the traveler walking the path. The Positive Path Labyrinth Community is dedicated to the experiment of socially conscious interactive art.